QMetry Test Management for Jira customers can look forward to enhanced ease of usage and several other upgrades as we release QMetry for Jira version 2.0 for all our customers on the Jira server.
The new release on server is focused on revamping test execution UI and has made it more compatible with the cloud edition along with other features.
Here’s the full list of feature enhancements in V2.0
- Redesigned the Create Test Run and Test Execution screen with a new and improved UI.
With this you can:
- Expand/collapse Test Cases.
- Better pagination with a jump option and auto save
- Extensive Search by Story ID or Issue ID or summary
- New and improved filters added with auto save option
- In Place edit for comments and actual results
- Improved statistics in reports/dashboards
- Custom/ Mandatory field support for Test Run
2. Add story, test case or scenario in a test run without leaving the story/test case or scenario page
3. Ability to update test results directly from within a Story. This feature reduces the number of clicks and saves time
4. Jira custom field support while importing automation results using REST API
5. HP-UFT framework support to import execution test results file
The new release is aimed at being easier, more user-friendly and faster for agile and DevOps teams to test better within Jira. All QMetry apps on the Atlassian marketplace are now Atlassian Verified. Find out more about QMetry Test Management for Jira and download the free trial now.